Information on the purposes of art. 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
Agrippino e Carmelo Sipala - VAT number: 03963810613
Responsible for the treatment
- Hosting provider: Serverplan srl
- Administrative staff of the company, responsible for updating the website, responding to requests for contact via email, receiving and processing orders
- External collaborators, appointed by us, in case their collaboration is necessary to provide technical assistance and maintenance to the website, without prejudice to the fact that these subjects will not proceed in turn to the communication to third parties of user data
- Logistics services such as couriers and the like for shipping the product to the address given by the customer during the purchase phase
- Banking institutions, for the management of receipts and payments, including providers of electronic payment services at a distance
Content of personal data
Contact form, user registration and online purchases
- The User, by filling in their data with the contact form (name and surname, e-mail), consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotation, or any other nature indicated by the form header. The data provided will be stored in our e-mail box and on Serverplan srl server, only for the purpose of contacting you for the request sent.
- The data provided by the user when registering / creating an account are used only for the purpose of any communication, sale, delivery, billing and, if explicit consent has been given, to the sending of newsletters.
- From the moment in which the user registers to make a purchase he consents to their use in order to carry out a complete sales process. (Register / Buy / Shipping / Invoicing)
The User can always ask for the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time: the User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data: the User can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access their data: the User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification: the User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation: when certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data: when certain conditions are met, the User may request the Data to be deleted from the Data Controller.
- receive your data or transfer them to another owner: the user has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder . This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint: the User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
The user can always exercise the right to access and rectify his data through his personal area by entering the credentials chosen during registration or by sending a specific request for cancellation to email@example.com .
The staff will arrange for cancellation as soon as possible.
Aranciamiaacasatua will not be able to delete all personal information if this operation is technically impossible due to the limitations of existing technology or for legal reasons (required by local law to retain some personal information).